Sementara menunggu wayang Liwat 2 tamat, apa kate kita tengok selingan dulu. Khas untuk budak2 U yang belum mengundi pada PRU12 dulu, mai tengok video ni. Ia siaran ulangan, tapi citernyer best.
Lepas video ni tersebar, gerombolan cuba buat damage-control. Pendekar lapok kemudian kata dia takde kuasa untuk menzalimi Anwar. Yang tangkap Anwar tu polis. Yang jatuhkan hukum tu hakim. Pendekar lapok ni innocence macam bayi baru lahir. Kurang asam betoi PR ni. Ucapan pendekar lapok yang lemah dan takde kuasa pun demer nak manipulasi.
Ha ha ha. Mahathir mudah lupa. Dia lupa masa tu dia PM yang menguasai polis dan badan kehakiman. Tak cayer boleh rujuk kat bawah ini aper kata Perlembagaan Malaysia:
1. Appointment of judges of Federal Court, Court of Appeal and of High Courts
122B. (1) The Chief Justice of the Federal Court, the President of the Court of Appeal and the Chief Judges of the High Courts and (subject to Article 122C) theother judges of the Federal Court, of the Court of Appeal and of the High Courts shall be appointed by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, acting on the advice of the Prime Minister, after consulting the Conference of Rulers.
2. Appointment of Inspector General of Police, Deputy Inspector General of Police and any other posts in the police force
140. (4) The Yang di-Pertuan Agong may designate as special posts the posts of Inspector General of Police, Deputy Inspector General of Police and any other posts in the police force which in his opinion are of similar or superior status; and the appointment to any post so designated shall not be made in accordance with Clause (1) but shall be made by the Yang di- Pertuan Agong on the recommendation of the Police Force Commission.
(5) Before acting in accordance with Clause (4) on the recommendation of the Police Force Commission, the Yang di-Pertuan Agong shall consider the advice of the Prime Minister, and may once refer the recommendation back to the Commission in order that it may be reconsidered.
3. Appointment of Attorney General
145. (1) The Yang di-Pertuan Agong shall, on the advice of the Prime Minister, appoint a person who is qualified to be a judge of the Federal Court to be the Attorney General for the Federation.
Orang bingai je yang kata PM takde kuasa atas jabatan polis dan institusi kehakiman.